Date:
Sat, 12 May 2007 16:36:17 -0400
I did copy and paste the auction, just in case the auction was pulled.
Here is the information as well as the member id to click on which I
forgot to put in first post, duh.

just click this just as it is and it will bring you to their contact
page ark0825

I did send them a question via this way and am waiting to hear
anything. I also asked for permission to post information on fml if
this person wants me to (if they answer back).

I do find when these live auctions come up, it is best to copy and
paste the whole auction and to highlight and copy the sellers id
without the feedback number should this happen again to help find a
home or advise them.

Eleanor, Donald and the 11 ferrets