From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2003 16:15:34 EDT
As you sit minding your own business, a roaring sound is heard behind you
and above you.  When you turn to look, what do you see?  A huge Tennessee
Twister!  And on it, by gosh is the Ferret Oracle windsurfing towards you
just a hollerin'.

"YEEEEEE-HAW Puppets!!!!!  Tell yew whut!  This be the greatest twister I
ever rode out of the Tennessee woods!"

Behind her the twister gently spits out various objects such as a staff,
wagon, pot, eyeglasses, etc one by one ... all into place on the ground.
Various creatures called ferrets glide down out of the mouth of the
tornado beside the Oracle.  One special pretty and dainty little girl is
bouncing wildly about the Oracles feet with a big mushroom in her mouth.
The robed one reaches down and sighs with relief as this is the last
ingredient to add to her 'shine .... her potion.  Surely she will be
able to have a clear vision from this and be able to announce to all the
mystery of WRMQ.

You cringe as she crumbles the extra ingredient into the solution, stirs
in yet a tuft of Dippy hair, and then drinks it casually.  Licking her
lips, the Oracle shoots down the rest left in the goblet.  Her arm gets
thrown up dramatically across her forehead and she sways.  The ferret's
watch intensely as her face seems enlightened.  She then gathers herself
and stands triumphantly!

"Ferret love puppets ... I have seen the prophecy.  I have seen it all so
very clearly!  All the faces that are but one great unforgettable face in
ferretdom.  The vision has come to me in a rush.  Today, May 8th, is a
special day ... a memorable one indeed.  White Russian, the most gorgeous
of creatures passed away on this date ... not loosing the battle to ADV,
but winning it.  Because of the grand efforts of his courageous mother,
Judy Gronwald, and this ferrets' blaring personality people started to
pay attention, become aware of and actively fight to prevent the spread
of ADV.  I will never forget that animal and his face.  What blanketed
my vision ... was the object of the vision itself all along.  I have
seen an indescribable quilt laden with many pictures of White Russian to
memorialize him and the fight against ADV.  And by God its' gorgeous.
Puppets, I waaaaant this quilt.  When you see it, you will want this
quilt.  And I can now see how to get it.  Dippy tried to tell me, by
showing me a ticket days ago.  It was a raffle ticket ... a raffle ticket
that could be the winning ticket that can make you the owner of this
White Russian Memorial Quilt and make you warmly smile each time you
remember how your money went to 100% help research ADV for your ferrets
in White Russians memory.  What a great thing it is for us all to come
together in his memory for this endeavor.  Mark my words, you will see
this happen.  You will see photos of what I can see in my grand mind
right now.  Be on the lookout for this to come true and for an
annoucnement on how to make it all happen, because this work of art is
absolutely stunning ... and that's not the 'shrooms speaking."

The Oracle stops and looks concerned over her shoulder.  And then you
see why ... a wall of water from Tennessee is making its way towards
you.  She warns you to get to high ground as she grins and sets up her
board.  With a gesture she gathers all her things and they magically
dematerialize into a wisp of smoke.  With another gesture she makes
mini-surfboards appear beneath all the ferrets feet.  The great wave
from the floods of TN roars behind them and off they go ..... surfing
out of site!  All that's left now is a little chill to the air.
Hmmm..... a quilt would help that!

Wolfy

Watch for the prophecy to come true ... in the meantime check out:
http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom/index.html

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/