From:
Holly Gorrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:39:06 -0400
I frequently make up new words to songs and sing them to my ferrets.
We have 2 furbabies, Icarus and Cato.  Cato has bonded with me, and I
often refer to him as Mama's little angel.  Icarus has bonded with my
husband, but since he has a bit of 'tude sometimes, we call him Daddy's
little devil.  He has his seasons confused and usually has his winter
coat in the summer.  So he just now grew in this gorgeous winter coat.
So I started singing

Devil with the fur coat, fur coat, fur coat,
Devil with the fur coat on.

(repeat - sung to the tune of Devil With the Blue Dress On)

That's as far as I've gotten.  No verses yet.  Just thought I'd share it.

Holly
Icarus & Cato