From:
trina fleissner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2012 07:02:54 -0700
Considering the latest conflict of mean spiritedness versus kindness
here on the FML; I thought this to be an apropriate post. A little
introspection is never a bad thing - although it can reveal things
about ourselves we may not like.

An old Cherokee told his grandson, "My son, there is a battle between
two wolves inside us all. One is Evil. it is anger, jaealousy,greed,
resentment, inferiority, lies and ego. The othr od Good. It is joy,
peace, love, hope, humility, kindness, empathy and truth."

The young boy thought about itand asked, "Grandfather, which wolf
wins?" The old man quietly replies, "The one you feed."