From:
Katie Fritz & Jeff Lang <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Fri, 4 Sep 1992 21:07:59 -0400
I am forwarding this at Chere McCoy's request.  Sounds like things are
on the move!

-Katie, Jeff, Bandit, Molly, Charlie & Pogo

Subj:  ANGELA UPDATE URGENT                    Section: Small Mammals
From:  Chere McCoy              76207,1724     # 294471, * No Replies *
  To:  Katherine Fritz          71257,3153     Date: 09/04/92 08:24:06
will give this a try this morning.  The Houston people will leave Houston
at approx. nood their time today.  We look for them to hit Vero Beach
Sat.  The following was their last message to me.  Please pass this on so
that everyone knows we have supplies for the Airlift. Airlift taking
place Sunday 7:30AM.