Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 10:45:45 -0800
Hi All,

I am making so much progress with the book.  There are so very many
talented writers out there, it blows my mind!  The response has been
incredible!  Another section of the book will include a list (however
long) of ferret names.  I thought it would be a great way for ALL of the
ferret people on this wonderful forum to be involved.  It doesn't matter
whether it's your ferret's name or a name you think would be a good
ferret name.  Send em all!  There was an email going around awhile ago
with ferret names and it was so cute!  Other sections of the book will be
valuable resources, websites, memorials and a shelter list.  If you are
a shelter or rescue and would like to be listed, I'll need the name &
address, phone # and shelter director's name.  Do you have a great
website?  Send me the link along with a brief description of the site and
I'll include it in the great websites section.  Lastly, there will be a
memorial section listing the name of your dear departed fuzzy and a brief
tribute to them.  Keep those emails comin folks!  I want to get this
finished up and off to the publisher.  I want to here from everyone on
this list!!!!

Dooks!!!
Kim and da kids at
Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue & Respit