From:
sean anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Nov 2003 16:03:15 -0800
I dont write much but I read all FML I get.Sometimes it hard to read the
ones who have had babies that have gone to the bridge because I have had
5 very loving ones go in the past 3 years.I know how hard it is and I cry
every time I read that someone has had one of theirs pass on.I feel like
I am going thru it again.I am just so glad that there are so many of you
out there that feel the same way I do about my fuzzies.

To those shelters who take in more than you can handle....I know there
is a place in Gods heart for every one of you.I wish I could do what you
all do,and some day I hope to be able to do just that.

Keep up the good work!Thank you for all you do.
Beverly,Junoir & Nibby