Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 10:40:26 EDT
1. This is the last call for sending info on herbs to help ferrets.  Pau D
Arco, Shark Cartilage, and Cats Claw do not work.  Only one vert and one
vet student have asked for seminar info.  I will give this critical info
one more week to sit on my desk, and then it gets filed away.  I will fax
or send copies of pertinent info to shelters, vets, or vet students truly
interested.

2. I was falsely accused by Carrie Paps on yesterdays FML.  I do not know
her, never heard about her, do not remember her writing on FML.  As God is
my witness, I have no idea what she is talking about.  I think I am owed an
apology for being accused falsely.  And Carrie_ Milk Thistle may help the
tumor on Angels tail.  It was shown to work on rats with outer tumors.
Apparently, you apply it on the tumor.  Good Luck.

3. I had to leave work early today to do a save.  Another animal was going
to be dumped into the woods.  Mary of F.A.I.R. was able to help me save
this animal- a 20 some pound white rabbit.  I doubt i would have found this
one in the woods as I did the puppy this summer.  Mary is my ferret lady
hero, and lover of all animals.  Her heart of gold and knowledge once again
saved another life.  May God Bless this woman.  Thank you Mary Van Dahm.

Lisette