From:
Dale Nupp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 19:11:58 -0500
Hello All:
The WarmFuzzy Ferret Club will be having another fun ferret show on
02/03/01 near Reading, Pa.  Please contact me directly and I can e-mail
you all of the important stuff.  Early registration (denotes reduced cost)
ends in mid-December.  The Ferret Store will be cosponsoring the event so
make sure you support the store that supports the shelters.  (I am not an
employee nor an owner of the Ferret Store, merely a satisfied customer).
I look forward to seeing many of you there,

Dale