From:
Andrew & Catherine and sometimes Chryss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 1996 01:16:45 -0800
Happy Tuesday,

Khia and Nakkevve are doing well.  I am curious, however.  Khia, and
to a lesser extent, Nakkevve seem to snore.  Is any one else familiar
with snoring ferrets?

Khia is more than six now and I like to be aware of potential problems so
they stay that way.  Our vet, who is wonderful I might add, hasn't heard any
fluid in the lungs or any thing else of note.  Khia has had some possible
allergy problems, but other than that is in fine health.

Nakkevve has learned that going in the litter tray equals a treat - and he
has joined the Actors Guild!  I was given four encores before the real thing
yesterday.  Next we'll be getting Hamlet: "To pee or not to pee, that is the
question..."

Back to the books - finals have reared their ugly heads,

Chryss, Khia, Nakkevve and Fydo the "Ocicat"