From:
Sarah Branham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 May 2000 17:50:48 EDT
Hi again all.

Em, I saw your dilemma, and a thought came to mind.

Not sure really how to explain this..so here goes...

Take two 45 degree angled wood pieces and screw them vertically on each
side of the door.  Take a piece of ply wood and measure it correctly to
fit in the angled wood pieces.

Then you could just lift/slide the ply wood up and out of the wood pieces.
Screw the angled pieces so that one "side" is NOT against the wall.  You
might need the longer screws as you will be screwing them into the "slim
side" of the wood.

I know this sounds difficult, and if anyone can understand this and maybe
explain it to her more easily, be my guest!

-Sarah, NOT Lil Ms Handywoman (lol)