From:
dfrazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Apr 1998 19:07:23 -0400
Hi Everyone..

I apologize for not writing sooner..  I have [at this time] 5 critically ill
ferrets in the shelter and that means meds and feedings and fluids every
hour to one or the other or all of them.  So sleep and pooter time is really
something I often have to pass on for hours at a time..  I really am sorry
as I intended to say thank you to each person individually and by name..
But there is not time if the kids are to be cared for properly.. and that
IS what I do..  the fuzzbutts!  I know..  humans taking a back seat to four
footed carpet destruction crews..  but that's something we all seem to share
here.

I want to thank everyone who has sent shelter bucks to the MMOMM shelter!!
You have incredibly wonderful timing.  These sick little ones thank you ever
so much for thinking of them as you have.  You just can't imagine what a
great wonderful help even one dollar is in treating sick fuzzys..  I am so
grateful I don't know how to find the right words to say so.  Those little
notes sure make the long nights rocking limp little bodies and coaxing eats
into thin little tummies a whole lot easier to get through for me and the
little ones.

From all of us to all of you.. thank you for being you..  your far more
special than you know.. and we love you.

dayna and the woozles of the MMOMM rescue/shelter