Date:
Fri, 21 Apr 2000 18:40:01 -0800
Hi all
Gravy tonight.  Da Gravy Gourmet is finished.  It is being tested by a lot
of da little ones.  I think it is unanamious.  Everyone likes it.  I even
tried some and it was pretty good.

A little guy came in today.  He said hiz name waz Bones.  He waz met by
Akasa, Rookie, Thistle, Bandit, Ra, Flagstone, Kozi, Oso, and Isis and a
bunch of their friends.  He seemed to be a real popular guy.  They were
real happy to see him and were interested in da news at home.  They all sat
around while he talked and asked question and basically got all caught up
on all da gossip.  Then they said they were going to da new opening and
lap gravy.  I think they are trying to fatten him up.  He said to tell hiz
mommy Randy dat he feels bunches better and there are a lot of friends here
for him to play with.  He sends hiz luv and lots and lots of kisses.

Well I am going to get me some more gravy.  I may even cut down on raisins
so I can eat more.  Not!!  I am off.  Gotto go.

By BYe
Sandee