Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2007 06:35:44 -0800
Sandi,

I'm sorry you weren't happy with our AC appointment. It is very
difficult to work with lost ferrets for reasons that I explained to
you. Here are some other AC's that I highly recommend but I don't
think that they do charity work for rescues.

Penelope Smith
Karen Anderson
Teri Diener
Georgina Cyr

I know how stressful it is when one of your babies is lost and I will
continue to send positive energies your way for his safe return.

Kim

Kimberly Fox
Director/Rescue Mom
Somethin Up My Sleeve Ferret Rescue
http://companiontalk.terrabox.com/SUMS-Rescue.html
Help The Helpless. SUPPORT PRIVATE RESCUE
Pay Pal accepted for donations at this email address.