From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 2003 16:23:58 -0800
Spring is in the air and Easter is right around the corner!  What better
way to add joy to your Holiday than by joining the FML Easter Card
Exchange!  Your mailbox will be full of Easter Greetings from fellow
ferret lovers!

You can join by going to the site and signing up.
That address is:

<http://www.hideyhole.org/exchange.php>

Or you can join by sending me an e-mail saying after a long, hard winter
you could use use springtime cheer!  I hope you join us!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters