Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 1996 13:09:35 EST
Any computer-savvy shelter operators want to make more money?  Sell products
for humans that would appeal to almost every member of this mailing
list---especially those of us who love useful ferret-related products---such
as screen savers with ferret photos, mouse pads, wrist rests, etc.  I'm not
a big fan of the Sandicast statues or other stuff that just sits around, but
I would love to have a **good** ferret screen saver with lots of movement
(similar to the new Ferret Calendar logo and some of the movie clips at
various sites).

If these products already exist, please let me know because I haven't
found any.
Lorali J Barber
Production Editor
301-530-7038