From:
sheena staples <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 1996 21:23:17 -0800
We have searched long and hard and high and low and darn near everywhere for
a striped (badger, shetland whatever) male, preferable whole and young (like
a kit) but so far we've had no luck.

I know there are a number of breeders on here, so maybe one of you breeds
stripes, even imperfect ones, and would be interested in selling us one?  In
all my years of ferrets, and through the hundreds of ferrets I have met, I
know 4 stripes.  They are few and far between here in B.C.  And we want one.
A woman came to visit the rescue toting a beautiful striped gib with her - a
cheapie $5.00 purchase from the SPCA a few months ago.  Is this fair?  I
never get stripes when I pick up SPCA ferrets.  Pooh.

Anyhow, please e-mail me if you aren't too far from B.C. and have a stripey
male baby you're trying to sell, cuz we want him.

Thanks,

Sheena ([log in to unmask])
GVFIS, WFHH
FAGV AND FFCR