From:
Debra Sadowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2008 13:59:03 -0400
I just wanted to give everyone a heads up that there are Now 38 Items
in my raffle for everyone to try and win.

So far just from "Raffle Ticket" purchases, we have raised about $323
to go twards our Legal Fund to fight and keep our ferret rescue OPEN &
Running. (Our goal from ticket purchases is about $700.)

Come on folks, There are so many prizes waiting to be won. I just added
a couple more pieces of my Jewelry to the raffle. (Heck, Risa D. just
ordered some custom made jewelry from me and I'm sure she will be
bragging about it when she recieves her items.) I'm still waiting for
pictures to be sent to me of more items for the raffle and this is why
everyone should check my Raffle site every couple of days to see if
anything NEW has been added.

Remeber, EVERY dollar helps us get closer to be able to Re-file our
Apeal to keep my 10 year rescue mission going. Our purpose/mission is
to especially help ferret like Fatty, Sable and Houdini as they were
ALL special needs kids and adoptable ferrets.

Again, to see the NEW and previous items listed in my raffle, PLEASE
go to: http://www.freewebs.com/fuzzylovingferret/

THANK YOU everyone who has already bought tickets or who have sent a
check to either myself OR our lawyer to help us continue our fight.

Debi
Fuzzy Loving Ferret Rescue