From:
THOMAS D OSBURN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 1997 20:57:21 -0500
Hi all... I have a question maybe someone can help me with.  Can you possibly
over-supplement your ferrets with vitamins?  My five fuzzies receive a good
portion of ferretvite daily.  They really love the stuff.  One a week, I
give them a good portion of ferretone to cut their nails.  Also, once a week
I give them a good portion of a cat laxative to prevent hairballs.  Some of
the ferts are on TF, while others are on premium kitty food.  Do they really
need the supplements and can it harm them in any way??

Thanks,
Mary, owned by Nellie, Missy, Pudgle, Snowdrop and Rocky