From:
Jerusalem Biblical Zoo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 2000 10:12:38 +0200
1. FML was there for me when I had no idea how to care for my ferrets.
It enabled me to build a protocol for ferret husbandry based on good
knowledgeable sources.  Those protocols have since been passed around to
innumerable ferret owners and vets in Israel and in Jordan.

2. FML introduced me to some pretty great people around the world.

3. FML has made me laugh, cry and sometimes lose my temper at how stupid
people can be, and then, when I read of the good that someone has done,
has restored my faith in the human race.

Thanks to all off you!

Beverly Burge
Section Head - Hospital/Quarantine
Medical Registrar

Tisch Family Zoological Gardens in Jerusalem
Fax: 972-2-642-1655
Phone: 972-2-675-0140