From:
Rose German <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Dec 2005 17:25:55 -0500
HELLO FELLOW FERRET LOVERS!! We have one more auction to help
Marguerite @ TINY PRINTS FERRET RESCUE with expenses- and with the aid
of Jennifer M for providing most of the materials- and Rose putting it
all together- we hope to raise some excellent proceeds to go to Tiny
Prints once again to aid the shelter. Please cross post and tell your
friends as this is a great 24 piece ensemble of a few assorted sets.
ALL Proceeds will go to TINY PRINTS so Bid high and maybe ship to a
shelter that can use some really great bedding for the Holidays!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7730773966
Ebay item # 7730773966

go to Ebay and type in LFFR to find the auction
please check out our other items that benefit the 23 ferrets @ LFFR
all items are Handcrafted in our PET FREE STUDIO

Thanks so much,
Rose

www.stores.ebay.com/littlefeetferretretreatbedding