Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 12:48:06 -0400
Does anyone know anything good or bad about Dr. Howard Cohen of Urban
Vets on Ave. C?

I need somebody closer to home and also they have 24 hr. emergency
services.

Please email me as soon as possible, as I have made an appt.  for Rocky
for next Thursday, Aug. 7.  It is only for an annual checkup and shots,
so I guess I can learn more when I see the Dr.

I have been to the place on E. 9th St. where Dr. Kane used to work and
liked him but he's gone and I don't really like the other vets for
ferrets and the place is like an expensive factory.

I also went to a vet in the Bronx but it is too far and hard to get to for
both me and Rocky and the hours are limited.

Animal Medical Center with Dr. Quesenbury also has very limited hours
and costs $168!!! just for an annual check up and shots.  That seems
kind of excessive to me and I may need the money if Rocky needs any
surgery in the future.