From:
"Linda (SlippyPad)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 2010 08:48:40 -0500
SlippyPads and SlippyMats are no longer available. We are not able to
make and sell SlippyPads anymore, due to moving overseas.

We have completely run out of supplies now, so the only items available
on the website are ferret toys and bedding, which are for the benefit
of Forever Homes Wanted Ferret Rescue. They will be available for one
more week or so, and then we will shut down the shop. We are exploring
mass production options and/or partnering with other companies to be
able to provide SlippyPads and SlippyMats in the future.

Our own two ferrets will be accompanying us on our adventure. I have
truly enjoyed being a part of our wonderful, helpful, friendly, ferret
community! Now I will just be back to being a FML lurker again.

To all our customers and friends on the FML, thank you so much for all
of your support over the past 4 years.

Linda van Zuilekom
SlippyPad LLC