From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 22:30:36 -0800
~!noodles and mojo enter the FML list!~

Both:""Hi Fml'ers!  It's us again en we thought we would give you some
insight as how much wuz already raised just TODAY!  on the starch
raffle!""

Noodles: Drum roll pleese!

*Mojo Scratches her hear while thumping the ground*

Noodles: today (friday) we've raised $20 dollars for the SOS SHELTER!!!

Mojo:"*sniff* but dat means I dont get to play in da peanuts no more!!"

Noodles: why's dat mojo?

Mojo: cuz other furrets are gonna go *nuts* over dem! (haha)

Noodles: Guess what!  i've got a secret!  I hears that theres gunna be a
ferret run around ball in one of da boxes!  I heard mommy talkin bout it
today!

Mojo: *whining* but that was gunna be my toy!

Noodles: ya gotta sacrifice sumthin mojo, lotsa furrets dont even have a
loving mommy like us!

Mojo: So THATS why mommy's doin this!

* I hope everyone is planning to help out sos!  remember, you can send a
check or MO to :

valerie wahoski
1002 8th ave sw
decatur, al 35601

or you can send the $ by paypal to [log in to unmask] but
REMEMBER you MUST send me a copy of the transaction so i can account you
for your tickets!  also when sending the money to this address, could you
mention starch peanut raffle, just so they know.

THANK YOU!!!!

If you have ANY questions, feel free to email me at
[log in to unmask] or if you are going to send the $ snail mail,
maybe give me a notice, that way i know you sent it.

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
~*`~*`FERRETS RULE~`*~`*