From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2012 08:49:05 -0400
Every ferret has his/her favorite things to play with and Jeep is no
different. He has an old dried up oak tree leaf that he pushes all over
the floor with his nose and when he gets tired of that he tucks it away
between two logs at the bottom of the wood pile. One cannot get a more
cost effective toy for a ferret than that, and there seem to be plenty
of them for him. That simple dried up leaf entertains Jeep for hours!

I had a small water dish for Jeep to keep on the back porch for him but
I really did not like the mickey mouse characters all over that so I
got a stainless steel water dish that held a bit more, about two cups
of water. Jeep loves that. He pushes that all over the floor and tries
to hide it behind anything he can drag it to. But that means I have to
go on a hunt to be sure he has water which gets splashed all over the
floor wall to wall. So I found a way to fasten two pieces of short
board on the bottom to stop him from lifting that up and carrying it
off as he does or to push it into oblivion. I put that out for him and
watched his reaction.

First Jeep tried to push it someplace but the tsunami of water that
splashed out kind of startled him. Guess he never figured on Newton's
law to affect him. Then he tried to flip it over but the boards
prevented that. It didn't take long for him to give up and go off to
make a toy out of something else. I shudder to think of those two chain
saws out on the porch and what Jeep could do with all that! Worse is
the extra gas and oil left out so he has no end to the damage he can
perform! SHUDDER !

Thankfully the D-8 Bull Dozer does not have an ignition on it, just a
start button but Jeep has not figured that out yet and is still looking
for the keys so far.

Just another day in paradise!

Gordon and Jeep

Aarrow-Ranch Aviation