From:
Tanya Grave <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Oct 2002 16:23:48 -0700
That or she was saving them all for herself!  ; )

>From:    Chana Rosen <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: Pinky mice

I agree with Shelley that feeding mice is gross.  Yes, any meat was once
a live animal, but there's a difference between it being killed quickly
with a knife or being slowly clawed to death by another animal.  I know,
that's the way animals in the wild have to survive, but as luck would
have it, our babies don't *have* to do that.  They can have already
prepared food served to them on silver platters :-)

Just a cute story...once, we had gerbils.  LOTS of gerbils, after the
ones who were supposed to be females, weren't. <sigh>.  So, one day
Snowball figured out how to get the lid off the gerbil cage, and he
hopped in, figuring to get himself a little snack (I guess he doesn't
need a silver platter!).  Tiferet jumped in and threw herself over the
gerbils and wouldn't let Snowball eat them, she blocked him from them
until help arrived and got Snowball out of the gerbil cage!

Our heroine!  We're so proud of our beautiful and brave Tiferet.

Take care,
Chana