From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2008 19:39:25 -0500
The Annual Holiday Raffle has ended at Ferret Wise. We were so thrilled
that many folks were able to participate in this fund raiser to help
end the year. The raffle raised $405.00 gross ( before shipping costs).
We sure wish we had prizes to go to everyone who participated. It was
great to see so many names that have supported us over the years with a
few new names!

The prizes will be spread across the states this Holiday!

The six lucky winners are:

Item #1 Ferret Wise Funhouse Tent - Linda Soule, NV

Item #2 Painted Pet Ferret Rock - the quietest resident at Ferret Wise -
Robert Rasmussen, NH

Item #3 Set of 2 Ferret In the Pocket Tees - Laural Dittman, PA

Item #4 The Original Ferret Wise Wall Clock this clock has greeted all
shelter visitors since 1995.. - Mary J Cruse, IL

Item #5 Ferret St green enameled sign which was mounted on the building
on the porch entry to the shelter - Diane Campbell, NC

Item #6 Ferret Tile Top box - with reproduction art of Ariel, a 1996
rescue ferret, artwork done by shelter Mom Alicia Carol Owens, AZ

Again,  thank you all for your support!

Thanks especially to Kat Parsons for her assist in getting the items
posted on the internet!

We hope everyone has a very Happy Holiday Season.

Several new bedding items are on ebay with postage paid shipping in
case you are shopping for Giving Tree Ferrets.

We will have a new raffle in Feb to fight off the Winter Blues! Please
stay tuned!