From:
Kathy Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Dec 2000 12:47:26 -0500
Hi--

We went out to do a little Xmas shopping, see the lights and I ended
upwith my husband buying me and the ferrets a couple of toys.

I got a 2001 Wizard/Dragon calendar, a Scoozin ferret, a dragon Xmas
ornament.  Dan threatened to wrap them all up and not let me have them
until Xmas.

The ferrets got the cy-purr mouse.  Scared them at first.  Then the next
thing was how to carry it off.  The front wheel is missing and I don't
know whether or not we'll even find them.  Found Cypurr mouse in a treasure
stash at the end of the night.

Scoozi sat with me all night and got to watch the new Xmen video Dan had
gotten for himself earlier this week.  What a cute toy.  He says Hello,
Uh Oh!, cries, belches, purrs, and sneezes.  He may do a bit more.

I've had my real ferrets mistaken for animitronics at sci fi cons where
there tend to be lots of exotic shoulder pets, exp dragons and fire
lizards.  Scoozies are so fun!

KG