Date:
Fri, 18 Jan 2008 01:01:57 -0800
That wacky Renee said, "In 2007 NOBODY would bid against me and I ended
up buying them!"

I heard that was because you had anosmia and couldn't smell them. They
WERE my shorts, you know. I've been accused of smelling "old." Well,
other things as well, but only after tacos and beer.

Even *I* could smell my shorts in Portland and I was suffering from
food poisoning and severe dehydration. Ok, that shouldn't make much
of a difference to a nose, but if you smelled my room during the food
poisoning episode and realized I could still smell those shorts, well,
you get the idea. About a dozen people came up to my room to make sure
I was doing ok, and all needed smellamedics when they left.

Then, Renee said,
>But, one thing I have never done is get in Bob's shorts!

Many have tried, Renee, many have tried. It's a curse, really. Just
think how bad it would be if I was willing to do the Full Monty like
Travis! You can't get in Travis's shorts, 'cause he don't have 'em
anymore!

But, Renee, you are confusing me! Didn't you once say, "Never in a
million years?" And later, didn't you say, "If you were the last man
on earth, I'd be gay?" And what about your remark, "I have friends who
promised to douse me with gasoline and light a match if I agreed"?

Making Bob blush, Renee blurted,
>So, this year, in time for the Pittsburgh Symposium, I intend to
>do just that - get in Bob's shorts! Can I do it?

Oh, I hope so. I really really hope so! <evil grin>

Hey Renee! I'm working on dropping a few inches myself. Never had to do
much of it before (obvious lie), but now that less energy and nutrients
are going into growing my hair, my waist seems to have taken up the
slack (obvious truth). Want to have a contest?

What are your terms?

Bad Bob C