From:
Paula Kelling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 19:18:25 -0500
With heavy heart I must make this post to you all, please don't flame me I
am hurt enough.  Today my sick little one went over the bridge to be with
all that are already there.  I am so sad I just on't know what went wrong.
She was fine yesterday but today she took a turn for the worst and I made
the decision to help her to the bridge the vet said she was having problems
breathing and by the blood count it was to late.  I wish I had her back in
my arms, I held her the whole time today from the time I got up, until I
laid her to rest next to my favorite dog.  I miss her so much and she
hasn't even been gone but a few hours.  NOW, I know just what everyone else
is feeling that have the lose of a little one.  They are so help less and
they depend fully on us for their care but when one goes it hurts to the
bone.  As I say my finally farewells to Angelina tonight under the stars, I
hope everyone will hold their babies and Thank God they are heathy.

Paula and the gang of 8
one truly missed baby  :(