From:
Katie Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 1992 11:11:16 -0400
Chris,

I have been discussing the possibility of getting the newsletters
uploaded once again to Compuserve's Small Animal library in the
Pet Forum.  Lenny Southam, small animal section leader, has
agreed to do so, and I saw her subscription request in the last
newsletter.  She also asked for permission from the CIS powers-that-be
to forward intact messages and threads to the mailing list; unfortunately
the answer was "NO."  However, summary & paraphrasing seems to be OK.
Otherwise, we have to have permission from the authors.

On that note, with permission of the authors, I am forwarding the
following messages from Compuserve's Small Animal section of the Pet
Forum.  (One side note: Karen Rosenthal is a staff vet at New York
City's famous Animal Medical Center.)