From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 1997 00:10:25 -0400
Well, the vet prescribed two meds - chloromycetin palmitate, 1.4 ml 2x/day,
and metronidazole, .12ml 2x/day.  The problem is, Noodle HATES the
metronidazole.  I have it all over my shirt, my face, my pants, and the
floor.  None in Noodle - he threw it up.  He really, really, REALLY hates
the taste of this stuff -he spent 15 minutes pawing at his mouth after I
gave him his first dose.

My question: what should I put this stuff in to convince him to take it?  I
can use a couple of things, like duck soup or ferretone, or maybe peanut
butter mixed with water and the meds, but i'd appreciate hearing from
someone else who's had to give this stuff.

Melissa and Noodle "AGH! GET IT OFF ME!" (aka the million dollar ferret)

 ___ Melissa Litwicki __ [log in to unmask] ___
 By the whole newsgroup devoted tennis showing
     it after scarfing fork and laughters