Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 2004 09:38:40 -0500
The last time I heard from him was back in Jan after I got this puter
back up and running and havent heard from him since.  But I remember him
telling me he had or has family here in Ohio but in the northern part and
Im in the sounthern part.. and I have a family member that has the last
name McNanamara and had emailed them to see if he had family in Mich. so
I am waiting on the reply back... If anyone finds out anything please
pass it on....

Anna and The Mob of 7 and 3 Angle Ferret Fairies at the bridge