From:
Stephanie Gilbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 13:41:51 -0700
Hello all,

I may have told some of you about the newest addition to my business.
But here is the official message about my new little baby.  He's been
in my family for about a month and a half, and I now have his webpage
up and running.  His name is Roly-Poly and he's my BIG BOY cinnamon
ferret.  If you would like to see pictures of this beautiful critter,
just go to his page:
http://kittlen.tripod.com/roly.shtml

Stephanie Gilbert
dancing with 4, crying over 1

Hug a ferret today; it's the best therapy.

Stephanie Gilbert * TriFL VP/Events Chair/Librarian
* work: (919) 962-1355 * http://www.trifl.org * http://Kittlen.tripod.com