From:
Karen Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 09:31:07 -0700
Hi all,
While this rescue site is not ferret specific, it is still a rescue
site in need of some very simple help. Please read the following brief
email I received from a friend. I followed the link and clicked on the
purple box. Very quick and quite painless :-)

Hi, all you animal lovers. This is pretty simple... Please tell ten
friends to tell ten today! The Animal Rescue Site is having trouble
getting enough people to click on it daily to meet their quota of
getting free food donated every day to abused and neglected animals.

It takes less than a minute to go to their site and click on the purple
box "fund food for animals" for free. This doesn't cost you a thing.
Their corporate sponsors/advertisers use the number of daily visits to
donate food to abandoned/neglected animals in exchange for advertising.

Here's the web site! Pass it along to people you know.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com

AGAIN, PLEASE TELL 10 FRIENDS!!!
Thank you everyone,

When asked to tell 10 friends, I thought I could do better than
that...I'll tell the ferret nation and it'll be done.

--
Karen Young
Ferret Affair