From:
"Michelle Z. Matta" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 10:24:31 -0400
Hi, this past weekend since it was so beautiful out, I took the ferret's
cage outside (which means over the plexiglas barrier, down the steps, thru
the 1st floor rooms and out the back door, down the porch steps and into
the shade).  They seemed to enjoy themselves very much, but hauling that 3
story cage up and over and down and around was a little to hard, to say the
least!  I thought of looking for a 2nd cage to keep outside, but money's a
little tight right now, so buying one is out.  I thought of looking for
something extremely cheap, or better yet, making one similar to a dog
playpen (its an octagon shaped contraption that folds flat for storage).

Has anyone had any experience with something along these lines?  Please
drop me a line.

- Mish

____MICHELLE Z. MATTA____
Desktop Support Consultant