From:
"JEFF JOHNSTON, EPIDEMIOLOGY" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 1996 11:01:41 -0400
Has anyone ever tried Sheppard & Greene ferret food?  A local pet store just
got some in and it appears to have the standard protein and fat content of
most "premium" foods but I've never heard of the company.  It's based in
Miami, FL.  The pet store folks said they don't provide samples, which is
not a smart thing to do with ferret food as we all know how finicky ferts
can be about theirfood.  Any info would be appreciated.

Jeff Johnston ([log in to unmask])