From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 12:17:17 -0400
>Rocky Magnuson wrote:
>On the weekends they listen to Rob Zombie and other Rock and Roll...

I too am a hard/heavy rock music listener and my ferts like it as well.  I
can get some Rob Zombie rocking through the speakers and we all bounce and
dance and dook in the livingroom.  (Gotta be careful not to get immersed in
the music and step on the babes!)

My husband and I have even started changing the words to some of the RZ
songs.  Like in "Living Dead Girl" it starts out "Who is this irrisitable
creature who has an insatiable love for the dead?"  I now sing, "Who are
these irresistible creatures who have an insatiable love for Cheweasels?"

We have many many more of our own lyrics, but there are too many to post.
Also, just as a note, when my mom comes over and turns on Country and
Western, Luna and Sola both look at the speakers like, "What the hell?!?"
 :-)  It's too cute...

Just a little more update on the "pawing" in my girls.  It is a "chew,
nibble, lick, chew, nibble, lick....over the ears....repeat" (Guard...
Turn...Parry...Dodge..Spin..Thrust!)  I am under the impression now that
it's a grooming thing.  Also, these guys are free roamers.  Everywhere but
the kitchen.  I do get to run and jump and play and as mentioned above, we
also like to dance.  (There are no leaders in rock dancing.  You just go!)

Thanks again for all the help...

April and the "Super Beasts" (RZ song) ;)  Luna, Sola, Bridgette, and Nutt