From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 13:54:51 EDT
Wolfy: Hi, I haven't posted much this month because I have a new baby girl
ferret named Serendipity that is really demanding..  and..

Oracle:  ::poof::   ...and spoiled that is what.  Spoiled!  Greetings and
salutations everyone.  <g>

Wolfy: Oh shut your mouth, she is not.  You guys, what it is, is she cries
to be held.  She needs to be held.  So she cries really loud for that, and
is so little...

Oracle: You got her July 3rd which makes her plenty old enough to stop
that nonsense!  Get a grip!

Wolfy: You just like, think you know it all "Orifice"!

Oracle: Oh that is so mature, Wolfy, let me tell you.   ::she makes like
she yawns and bops the Wolfymaster on the head with her staff::

Wolfy:  OUCH!

Oracle:  Baby!

Wolfy: Your just jealous cuz I make people laugh.  ANYWAY... I was
wondering if anyone else has had this experience.  I mean I know some
baby ferrets cry, but she had to be around 7 weeks (didn't have her adult
teeth in yet) when I got her (she is MF)... so that makes her ummm...

Oracle: OH for cryyyyyying out loud!  That makes her over ten weeks old.

Wolfy: Know it all.  Anyway, this is cute, but it's also time consuming
and when I am taking a trip soon, and I don't want her crying for me and
I'm not there.  What do I do?

          ::they walk away together bickering, and fade out::

Oracle: See that's your problem.  You worship ferrets.  See, ferrets
worship the prophet!  Maybe if you stop massaging their little feet and
kissing their fuzzy butts for five minutes...

Wolfy: Like you don't blow bubbles on their bellies when people aren't
looking!  I don't want to hear it.  That's why they follow you... that and
you probably drip linatone on that stick!

::fade out::

Wolfy

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/