From:
Caseys Hidden Pantry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2011 11:02:57 -0800
In case anyone else is intrigued by the Duck Duck Goose dinners sold at
the Buckeye Bash that Linda asked about, they were being sold by us,
Casey's Hidden Pantry. We offer many different varieties of Stella
and Chewy's (lamb, chicken, beef, etc) as well as the feline "puff"
variety. By adding water to either the canine patties and the feline
puffs, a healthy, grain-free soupie is quickly made. Casey's also
offers Wysong Archetypal-I, the Wysong Burgers (which are burger forms
of the old Archetypal formula) and the new Wysong Ferret Epigen 90.
In order to try a little bit of this, and a little of that, Casey's
offers sampler packs that appeals to finicky ferrets.

We also have re-usable poochpads (just throw them in the washer with
your bedding), sugar-free laxative, and those wonderful spill-less
bowls.

Casey's Hidden Pantry can be found online: www.caseyshiddenpantry.com