From:
Claire Curtis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 21:44:06 -0400
On Saturday, May 17, 2003, at 04:00  AM, Jennifer B. wrote:
>... they seem to look really bored all the time BUT I can't seem to find
>any toys that they like to play with!

Try rearranging the furniture!  The first time I did it was because I got
a new cabinet.  No excuse after that, except it aids cleaning.  The kids
have to check out all the hidey holes and double-check the stashes (even
if I don't clean them out).  Then they have to recalculate all the
geometries; someday, they're certain, I'll make an access path up to the
counter or onto the computer desk.  I find it's good for several weeks
of amusement.

An alternative is to change their arrangements.  I have two cages in the
ferret room, joined by a tube.  Switching cage places or running the tube
a different way creates excitement, as does adding to or taking from the
cardboard box pile.  Anything to keep them amused...

>... Anyone know where I can get those "krinkle" or "krackle" sacks????

I have a variation on this question -- what is the krinkle stuff?  I want
to make a krinkle sack, and don't know if I should just use one of the
stiffer/krinklier shopping bags, or if there is some 'official' stuff to
sew into the sack.  Anyone know?

Thanks. --Claire
and Sam the Great White Weasel, Lord Franklin the Explorer, and Missy
my-middle-name-is-Trouble Boo.