Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2007 11:38:45 -0600
I'm looking for a ferret vet reference for south western Minnesota. We
are moving to the Marshall area this summer with a geriatric ferret
with insulinoma, adrenal disease, and cancer in his lungs. He's
currently on pred. and lupron and we need to find a vet who can
continue with the lupron shots. We have one reference for a vet in
Sioux Falls, SD from a local ferret owner, but that would be a two
hour drive and not so great if he needs emergency care. Brookings, SD
or Willmar, MN would be a little closer, but if anyone has a good
reference for a vet actually in Marshall, that would be great.

Thanks,
Veda