From:
Jo Ellen Susanne Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 2004 09:19:33 -0600
OK, here's a new one for me.  We have never taken little Marty with us on
vacation and Mom does not have a very good time without her little boy
along so Dad said why don't we take Marty with us when we go?  Well, as
you can guess Mom was thrilled with this idea!!!  However, we have never
taken him in the car with us for a 14 hour drive only back and forth to
the vet.  Any help from you guys would be appreciated.  Like what to
remember to take.  I already thought of one thing, don't know if its that
important or not but am not taking chances.  I told my husband that we
should take along a gallon of our own water.  Good idea or not necessary?
We are going to Texas.  We are going to take his cage along (it should
fit in the back seat, strapped in of course.)  Anything else you guys
could help me with traveling with a ferret would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Martys Mom