From:
Mark Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Sep 1999 10:35:10 -0700
please start using this email for ferret related iteams

my ISP has been haveing problems so i set up a hot mail accout my other
emails are still up and fuctioning

[log in to unmask]  and

but i need to keep everything togeather at the new email addy
thanks mark

--
Mountain and the hole in the wall gang

Bob = feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me feed me
Walter = just bring me another beer and a Valium and don't bother me
Felix = look at all those silly ferrets
Nida = Yes I'm a lady.hehehe... where's the toes
Snowball = where did it go well never mind I will find it
Jr. = bite bite bite please give me something to bite
Dacoda = what do you mean I cant hide.... Bet me
Rocky = just open that door I dare you
Buster = stick that toungh in my face again and I will bite it again
Coco = yes I know I am I am a sweet heart
Raven = yes daddy dose love and I am all better now
Taz = I can beat up everyone
Elmer = where's the rabbit ok ok I will get a ferret if I have to