From:
Sue Pyron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Jun 2012 15:25:31 -0400
In Time

In time I know that I will think about you,
and not shed a tear for your swet memory.
But now I miss you each and every moment,
and feel my aching heart will always be.

In time this hurt will only get much quieter,
it will settle into memories so dear.
And I will think 'bout when we were together,
in all those days that I could hold you near.

But time will never take away my loving,
in days that pass I'll always hold your heart.
Then days on end I'll think my pain is ending,
But I'll know that it is only just a start.

I never will forget you, don't you worry,
in time I'll think of you and only smile.
I'll think of all the days in which I had you,
if not forever, then for just a little while.

Oh time, go on and pass and keep my memories,
as clear as they were first inside my head.
And hopefully the tears will be a memory,
replaced by thoughts of you and smiles instead.

Sue Pyron
6/13/12