From:
Melissa H <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2000 05:57:56 GMT
Hi there!

I want to thank those who emailed me about the deaf MF kit with a prolapsed
rectum.

As of Sunday, her bottom seemed better, and only "popped" twice, since
then, not at all.  She's still eating her chicken gravy, and if she HAS
to, she'll eat softened ferret food, but she LOOOOVES her warm gravy.
(I'd name her after Bob Church, but she's a girl.)

My husband and I decided that 12 ferrets were plenty, and Kim at KiSta
Ferret Shelter was more than willing to find her a home.  So Monday we
packed the baby up in her travel cage and went down to KiSta....spent
some time with Kim and all her babies (Got got to kiss and snuggle all her
AMAZING ferrets, including Wonder, the robotic shag carpet.) Got ready to
leave and hubby tells me that the baby is coming home with us!!

This little one is so small I can put my thumb and first finger in a circle
and she can go right through it.

Here's my question.

How much longer should I continue to feed her ONLY chicken gravy and mush
food?  I was planning on another week, and then adding some dry pieces of
food to her dish, a little at a time.  Is that too soon?  or not soon
enough?

Thanks!!!

Melissa

Also any name suggestions? She's a tough little girl, full of spunk (tries
to drag me under the sofa) even though she weighs about 8 ounces.