From:
David Welch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Dec 1996 14:50:01 -0800
Well, welcome my fourth addictive little girl, Trill, to the family of Rune,
Helen, and Ceridwen.  She's energy personified and full and fluffy for three
months of age, she's a spitfire and quite a handful.  She's made my first
holiday away from my family much more... interesting.  Anyways, the place I
got her from I don't think knew too much about ferrets beyond basics, and I
was wondering what I might do to increase the diet that Trill is used to.
They had her on Totally Ferret, and she has been munching on the Iams Kitten
I have, but I also want to get her on other things.  She barely tolerates
Linatone and doesnt like raisins at all?  *blink* a ferret not liking
raisins?

What is the best way to introduce her slowly to new foods and treats or
should I just keep experimenting until I find things that she naturally
likes?

Happy Holidays and Warm Ferrety Wishes to the FML,
      Dave Welch, proud daddy of FOUR female ferret babes
      Helen, "So, I'm afraid of heights, I'm still adorable", Ferret
      Ceridwen, "Yeah? So there's a new girl in town. So what?", Ferret
      Rune, "I'm gonna follow this new one around, make sure she doesnt
      steal any of my stashes I have all over the house... hey...
      wait... I'm supposed to win when we play...", Ferret
      Trill, "Imbouncybouncybouncybouncyfunfunfunfunfun!" (no I'm NOT
      tired / Look! FEET! / *climbclimbclimb... perches on top of
      two-legs' head...* whatta view!) Ferret