From:
Kevin Bonner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 03:25:53 EST
Well, just wanted to bring some up to date on the happenings at the
household.

}} H1 FML readers !!  I'm Java, one of da nu kids in the house.  Since I
understand some Hooman Language, I'm going to monitor and correct my new
dads wetters to mak soore de're rite.  Wat ?  'Course I can do it!  Haven't
u never heard of "JAVA SUBSCRIPT?????  U'll no it's me when you c my
whiskers {{

After changing my room around to accomodate the new kids, I invited the
guy I share the apartment with to see my good work.  He took one look and
started to laugh.  He said it looked good, but, how was I going to get into
the closet?  Closet?, er, yeah - the cages abutted the closet in such a way
that it could not be opened.  Well, I didn't have much in the way of
hanging close so - - - Anyway, the doors are now off, and the cages have
been set into the closet space.

}} Yah !!!  Much mor pway woom !!! {{

Petey's dad came to claim him tonight.  He was surprised to find I had
added 3 to the group.  Even more surprised when he found Petey cuddles up
with Caesar.  Petey had been a solitary fert until recently.  He wondered
how I could own so many ferts.  Pity - guess he is not a true fert lover.

}} We goin ta miss him, my nu dad misses him alweddy.  COWWECTION - dad
must have meant b owned BY so many fertz {{

Integration was going well, recently Socks seems to be much more aggressive
towards the new kids.  Nothing serious though.  He seemed to be real
friendly at first.  He is fine for a while after a 5 minute time out.

}} HA !!  He getz mor time-outs in the badboy box then he dos pway tyme.
We still twy to dook awound and play wif him, he just getz wough {{

I'm hoping that the phase passes without incident.  I really do hope to get
them integrated in the same cage in the near future.

Guess that's about it for now.  Prayers to all those whose fuzzies are ill,
missing, or have departed to The Bridge.  }} fwom all us ferts too !!!  {{

KEVIN B and the WAY KEWL CRITTER CREW
Including the ~~~TERRIFIC~~TUMULTUOUS~~TEN~~~
~Furrice~Simon~Hershey~Lacy~Sprite~Socks~Cuddles~Java~Pimp~Caesar~
SPECIAL GUEST STAR  ~Fur-Angel Lady~
CAST INCLUDES  Min-Pins Jada and Geordi /  2 nameless degus (if I have room
when I get them)
Missing our friends Kimo the Sumo Cat (and honorary ferret) and Petey the
fert