From:
Debbie Riccio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 1996 13:15:27 -0500
Well, I have to brag - Halo is doing such a fine job with her kids.  The
babies are 4 weeks old today, and have really grown in the last month.  The
2 albinos are male and female.  The other 6 are cinnamon/ champagne, 4
females, 2 males, and 2 have panda markings at this time.

Halo has recently taken to chomping on food pieces and taking them into the
nesting box, so I started the babies on baby food, once a day, and I'll
gradually increase it and add some Marshall's Ferret Diet in a few days once
I'm comfortable nobody is having tummy problems from eating "real" food.

A week ago it was snowing here, and yesterday it hit 89, so I brought Mom
and the babies downstairs where it's cooler.  They "bark" these little
high-pitched barks when sleeping - they must be dreaming!  :)

Pam Greene is coming over Tuesday night, and we're going to try to record
baby sounds to put on the net.  We'll keep you posted as to our success!

Debbie Riccio
WNYFLFA
Rochester, NY