From:
Friends of Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2007 13:38:59 -0600
OK OK.......everyone stand next to each-other and hold hands.....Paolo
switch places with Brandi so he does not have to hold hands with his
sister. Are we all here?

Marco, Polo, Brandi, Abby, Moe, Susie, Riki, Mac, Ethan, Joey, Teddy,
Paolo, Foster, Isabella and the new kid...Yep all here ok and make a
circle and squeeze.....

Robin, all the kids that hang in Daisy Daycare are sending you a big
ferret hug!

we are so sorry to here about our friend we love you and are thinking
about you.